Sorry! I know I promised to post my goals for February later this week which ended up being very late now. But after finally finishing and mailing my essays on Friday night – ugh, midnight deadlines – I went to my parents’. Trying to spend as much time as possible with them I almost forgot about the post. In the end I remembered so without further ado:
My goals for February!
- Work on my (yet-to-be-posted) food bucket list
- Eat out at least four times. – As I’ve mentioned before I enjoy it a lot but due to being scared, too, hardly do so. There will hopefully be several chances to challenge myself in this point in February.
- Unplug at least one day a week.
- Get crafty! – While I don’t have the patience for knitting or sewing [yet] Irina’s craft projects inspired me to start some myself. Look forward to some pictures of my – hopefully presentable – crafts.
- Practice positivity. [More on this in another post soon]
- Go to bed earlier. – Hello, night owl right here. I’ve been quite feeling lately which some more hours of sleep should be a good cure for.
- Cook more often. – Not that I didn’t do every day but my meals are seriously lacking creativity and I’ve found myself stuck in a routine lately.
- Meet a special blogger friend [blend?]! – super excited for this one as we’ve been meaning to finally meet for a while and things kept getting in between. Fingers crossed!
I’ll keep you updated as I tackle the items on my list and am excited to see how well I’ll do.
Hope you’re having a great Sunday (night)! I’m off to watch a movie with my mum .
Do you have any goals for February?
Which kind of craft projects do you like? Inspire me! I’m open for (pretty much) anything that doesn’t involve knitting .
What did you do this weekend?