It’s been a long time since my last ponderings post so I thought sharing some recent randomness would be quite marvelous.
1. Just start your day off right:
2. Despite being an all-out nut butter addict plain old peanut butter hardly ever makes an appearance in my life. Imagine my surprise when I found myself craving it for no apparent reason today. It complimented my mug brownie very well so maybe I’ll change my opinion …
3. Hearing my new coworker voice doubt about vegan baked goods (“But … when I bake I always add eggs and butter!?”) made me actually excited. Though veganism probably isn’t as widespread around here as it is in the US it’s still rare [for me] to come across people who are still having those doubts – but a nice challenge at that. Don’t you agree it’s time for a little cookie or cake convincing here? [As if I needed another excuse to get baking …]
4. Ever wondered which is the fastest way to dry your nails after polishing?
5. One of the positive side effects of having to bring all my food to work with me: an excuse to buy new lunchboxes. Why, yes, I’m just a little Hello Kitty obsessed.
6. Speaking of eating at work [or at home at times, let’s be honest]: I need this ;). Kidding …
7. This might be a bit older already but still worth thinking about:
A short but [in my opinion] important reminder of being more forgiving and making peace with yourself. Life’s too short to worry.
9.. The Minions have been making me go against my usual banana buying habits [read: organic]. Wonder why? Chiquita is having a sales promoting offering a free DVD of Despicable Me to those collecting bills accounting for a certain amount of money’s worth in Chiquita bananas. It’s probably ridiculous because the DVD itself doesn’t cost much anymore already. But who doesn’t like the feeling of getting something “for free” ;)?
10. Happy Monday! I hope all of you are having a marvelous start to the week!
Happiness inducing today: Preparing one of my favourite dishes that I hadn’t had in a while – recipe to come later this week!
What kind of lunchbox do you have?
Do you like peanut butter? If not: which nut butter is your favourite? My current one is hazelnut [still].
Any Minions fans out there?