If you saw my post yesterday you’ll remember I talked about my first matcha experience. Say hello to Mr. Matcha Elephant. I swear the cute packaging had absolutely nothing to do with my decison to buy it. Not that it hurt to have a more unique one than the usual tea boxes, though…
2. Amanda posted this test a while ago and here’s my result:
You got: Alice in Wonderland
You have no clue what you’re doing and as a result, you’re horrible with money, totally disorganized, and basically undatable. Sorry.
Wow. Thanks. Only not. Does it count if I take the test again and modify my answers to get a better result? Second chances and all in mind? Either way, I’ll still wait for my Prince Charming to stop by on a horse and pick me up.
3. Speaking of – or: linking to – BuzzFeed: Does anybody else feel working there would be awesome? Who doesn’t regularly spend free time browsing the website and laughing like there was no tomorrow? And then being in the position of writing those articles?! Where am I supposed to mail my application?
4. There are moments where I wonder who’s the more grown up between my roommate  and me . One such incident a few days ago: A spider – and no, not one of those tiny ones you hardly see but one of those creepy chubby black ones* – had managed to sneak into our bathroom and was sitting on top of the toilet. Right when I was walking into the bathroom in my towel meaning to take a shower. So I called my roommate to help me figure out how to remove it. She was too afraid to even walk into the room and take a look. So guess who had to grab a jar and piece of paper to set the eight-legged intruder outside?!
*I don’t care what you say about Germany not having those really huge ones – it was big enough for me
That is me when dealing with spiders. Minus the killing part. But it’d better not move when I transport the jar…
5. About that sudden burst of a heatwave we experienced a few days ago [it’s all gone now]: Here’s some unsual proof I snapped.
That would be a newly opened jar of coconut oil that had a little puddle of already melted content. Clearly neither me nor my cooking ingredients can stand heat.
6. If you – like me – ever have a hard time making a decision: why not flip a coin?! Just like with anything in our time and age there’s a virtual way to do so: there you go. I wonder if there’s a money back guarantee for bad decisions you make under the influence…
7. One decions I don’t have to make anymore because it’s a given is my TV program on Sunday.
8. With that I’m finished thinking – or at least out loud. Happy Thursday!
Happiness inducing today: Picking up a book I’d preordered at the library.
Stay in touch!
What’s your go-to way of getting rid of spiders?
Take the test and let me know your result!