1. Imagine turning off your phone for its daily break. Imagine trying to turn it back on and – nothing happening. And now imagine all of this occuring on a Saturday with no chances of either having that phone fixed or getting a new one. Let’s say those were three interesting and revealing days until buying a new one yesterday. I’d pondered getting an iPhone but.. .I never realized just how expensive they were 8O. More than 800 $??! For now say hi to my new
2. Most of you will have watched this video below before. In regards to that the loss of my phone was a blessing. It’s incredible – dare I say: shocking – just how much I depend on my phone. Watch? Notebook? Alarm in the morning? ” Taschenrechner “? That’d be my phone. I’m not even sure my watch’s battery is still working. Most importantly, though, I actually took notice of things and people walking around. No, I didn’t meet my future husband [ watch the video if you haven’t] but it reminded me once more that I can carry my phone in my purse without looking at it every two minutes, too. I can’t risk missing Mr. Right when he does turn up one day, huh?
3. One of the fonts on my new phone is called Chocolate Cookie. Mmmh, cookies. Only I have yet to figure out the reasoning behind this. Can I get Cookies ‘n’ Cream or PB & J next?
4. If you couldn’t tell from the phone talk yet: I may or may not be slightly [read: completely] excited. The major change? Upgrading to the S4 gave me what feels like hundred times as much memory space. Hello, new apps I don’t actually need ;). Now the huge question is: to join or not to join Instagram? Every blend has been telling me I should forever but I’m a little scared to get completely addicted. Thoughts?
5. For now I need to start praticing my phone camera skills. Proof that I have a way to go – and that there’s a way for lazy smoothie makers to get their greens in:
That would be powdered broccoli, hibiscus, kale and spinach. I guess it makes sense keeping in mind fresh kale won’t be available for another three or four mounths over here and spinach isn’t found all around, either. Still… I don’t know.
6. Why in the world I as a non-coffee drinker happen upon all of those coffee links? I don’t know. What I do know is that there is a huge caffeeine-crazy bunch of you out there so here’s that for all coffee snobs: http://www.foodrepublic.com/2013/06/18/13-signs-youre-coffee-snob
7. You know my preference and the one thing coffee will never be able to compete with: wise words from the Yogi.
8. … and sharing is caring so I’ll keep sharing my Yogi wisdom with you. Let’s just say I have a nice backlog by now – the life of a tea addict.
9. I just noticed we haven’t talked Disney in a while so who’s your new BFF? If you’re looking for me I’ll be out in the woods with Pocahontas. (:
10. Happy Thursday and to all US readers: happy long weekend!
Happiness-inducing today: A text from a blend I hadn’t heard of in a while.
Stay in touch!
Which app(s) are your favourites/ can you not live without?
Who’s your Disney best friend?
If you live in the US: What are your plans for 4th of July?